Can I use a non Goodnature branded gas canister?
We tested a number of different gas canisters before we chose which was best suited to our traps and the wide range of locations they're used.
Here's how our gas canisters are different - and better suited to the task - than non-branded gas canisters:
- Our gas canisters are capped with a lubricant that ensures the long life of trap parts, and therefore the trap. Without this, the trap may leak or become faulty.
- Our gas canisters are sourced from a partner who guarantees no petrochemical residues from their factory machinery. This is important because some residues can cause the seals inside the trap to perish.
- The canisters have a protective coating, which helps prevent corrosion. This is important as our traps are designed to be used outdoors as well as indoors.
- We quality check the threads when the canisters arrive to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Ours come with a cap to protect the top of the gas canister from debris.
If products fall outside of our warranty we will still happily service and repair them for a small charge, this also brings them up to our most recent specifications at the same time.